- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital / Private Equity
- Incorporation and reorganization of companies, transformations
- Shareholders’ and board meetings
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Corporate Finance
Philipp Weber provides comprehensive advice to financial investors, corporates, growth companies and entrepreneurs on M&A, venture capital and private equity transactions as well as on all corporate law issues.
- TheBestLawyers & Handelsblatt in the category “M&A”
- JUVE in the category “Venture Capital”
- WirtschaftsWoche in the category “Corporate Law”
Philipp Weber is an experienced corporate and M&A lawyer with expertise in banking, technology, private equity, and venture capital. He has a strong background in regulatory law and corporate transactions in the financial industry.
Philipp is known for providing pragmatic legal solutions that consider both legal aspects and clients’ economic needs. He is a trusted legal advisor and an active member of the venture capital and start-up community in Germany. With his understanding of innovative technology and business models, he guides founders and investors through all legal aspects of start-ups, from founding to IPOs.